Hi, This patch adds support to batch_run for running GUI tests, either within an Xvfb server (default) or directly on the tester's desktop. It also introduces the GUI tag; all tests that require DISPLAY to be set should be tagged as GUI tests. I tested this with the java.awt.Robot tests I posted last week. The tests run properly both within Xvfb and on my desktop. I would like to rely on the metacity window manager, since it handles inset sizing correctly. Comments? Tom 2005-01-03 Thomas Fitzsimmons * batch_run: Invoke Xvfb and metacity if GUI key is specified. * choose: Handle GUI tag. * README: Add section on GUI tests.