Hi, On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 09:57 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote: > Bryce> Does it make any sense to keep JLS tags in mauve? Only a handful of > Bryce> test cases use them. I'd like to simplify the tags a little and > Bryce> convert JLS1.2 -> JDK1.2, etc. > > I never really understood the distinction. I say nuke 'em. Agreed! It probably comes from when the JLS (Java Language Specification) books were the oonly place were the core packages were described in detail. They dropped the description of the libraries in later editions though. I believe the term JDK wasn't used in the early days. I remember talking about the JCL (1e edition, 2e edition, supplemental) because that is the abbrivation of the Addison Wesley book series most of us use to lookup details not found in other places. Cheers, Mark