Hi, On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 12:21 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote: > Dalibor> I'd say mauve, too. If a test is Classpath specific, then it > Dalibor> can be tagged as such. > > I agree. We already put Classpath regression tests into Mauve. For > things that are truly Classpath-specific, say tests for gnu.*, we can > just invent a new "classpath" tag and mention it in README. OK. How about the following patch to the README: --- README 4 Jan 2005 20:53:30 -0000 1.20 +++ README 15 Mar 2005 17:34:46 -0000 @@ -46,6 +46,15 @@ JDK1.1 Run JDK1.1 tests only JDK1.2 Run JDK1.2 tests only + * The GNU_CLASSPATH tag selects and runs tests specific to the + (internal) core classes of the Free Software Foundation GNU Classpath + implementation (available from http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath) + on which a lot of free runtimes and compilers are build (but which are + not guaranteed to be available on all platforms). + These tests can be enable by adding GNU_CLASSPATH to your KEYS variable + and disabled by adding !GNU_CLASSPATH to the KEYS variable. + All such tests are in subdirectories under gnu/testlet/classpath. + If an otherwise unrecognized tag QUUX is seen, and the file `mauve-QUUX' exists in the mauve source directory, then the contents of this file are treated as a list of tags. For instance, here is the By having a tag and a special subdirectory for these tests it should be simple to enable/disable these special tests for the various ways people run mauve (by hand, make, batch_run, ant script, etc). Then we would need to move and retag the following files: gnu/testlet/gnu/javax/swing/text/html/parser/support/Parser/ParserEntityResolverTest.java gnu/testlet/gnu/javax/swing/text/html/parser/support/Parser/ParserTest.java gnu/testlet/gnu/javax/swing/text/html/parser/support/Parser/parameterDefaulter_Test.java gnu/testlet/gnu/javax/swing/text/html/parser/support/Parser/textPreProcessor_Test.java gnu/testlet/gnu/javax/swing/text/html/parser/support/low/Buffer/Buffer_Test.javagnu/testlet/gnu/javax/swing/text/html/parser/support/low/Constants/Constants_Test.java gnu/testlet/gnu/javax/swing/text/html/parser/support/low/ReaderTokenizer/ReaderTokenizer_Test.java Did I miss any? If people agree this is a good thing I will update the choose script and batch_run to understand the new GNU_CLASSPATH tag. Cheers, Mark