Hi Tom, On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 13:30 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote: > >>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard writes: > > Mark> The only trouble I had in both is that eclipse seems to not be able to > Mark> find any of the generated files, like gnu/classpath/Configuration.java > Mark> and gnu/testlet/config.java till I explicitly refresh the projects > Mark> manually. Which is a slight pain since it won't let me do that until > Mark> after it tries to compile everything and tries to show the hunderds of > Mark> errors it finds due to these missing files. > > Hmm... this should happen already. > > Pull up the project properties for the classpath project. Then go to > the Builders tab, pull up the Autogen builder, and look at its Refresh > tab. For me it says to refresh "the project containing the selected > resource". Just did a clean classpath CVS checkout with a cleanly installed eclipse (new debian packages from Michael) with no old .eclipse or workspace directories. Which gave the same result as described above. Properties -> Builders -> Autogen -> Refresh has "Refresh resources upon completion" checked, "The project containing the selected resource" checked and "Recursively include sub-folders" checked. Similar for the Configure builder. Selecting refresh on the classpath project fixed the problem as before. Cheers, Mark -- Escape the Java Trap with GNU Classpath! http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/java-trap.html Join the community at http://planet.classpath.org/