Hi Edwin, On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 20:08 +0100, Edwin Steiner wrote: > Currently I'm developing an automated testing framework for > cacao[2]. You can see preliminary results here (large page!): > > http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/cacaojvm//tgolem/2005-11-18T03-22/mauve.html Very nice overview! > One problem I've run accross is that some mauve tests use > inconsistent names to report PASSes and FAILs. The most troublesome > cases are those, where a *named* check/fail is followed by an > *unnamed* one. > [...] > If you also think these cases should be fixed (by naming the checks), > I would be happy to provide patches. Makes more sense than teaching > my tgolem to work around these cases. That does make sense to me. Probably the best approach would be to have an explicit harness.checkPoint("") after each named check followed by unnamed ones. But I would be happy with any patch that solves this issue. Cheers, Mark