On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 16:07 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote: > Hi Raif, > > On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 00:39 +1100, Raif S. Naffah wrote: > > pls. find attached a patch to improve the use of Mauve with (Native) > > Eclipse. > > Could you give some guidance for a newbie like me? > I installed this and now I have under Run->External Tools a new item > MauveBatchRun. If I select that (after following almost everything in > http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathHackingWithEclipse) it > seems to configure mauve and then says: > [Console output redirected to file:/home/mark/workspace/mauve/mauve.out] > > But there is nothing in that file. > > I did commit it so others can play more easily with it though. Strangely enough it still doesn't really run for me. But I did experiment a bit with eclipse and mauve and came up with a simple SingleTestHarness which can be used with a Runner for quickly testing a mauve Testlet that you are working on: 2005-12-21 Mark Wielaard * gnu/testlet/SingleTestHarness.java: New file. With this you can define a simple runner that uses this class with as argument ${java_type_name}. A cool trick here is to do the following: $ mkdir -p ~/workspace/classpath/install/jre/lib $ touch ~/workspace/classpath/install/jre/lib/rt.jar Now you can go to Preferences -> Java -> JRE and add your workspace/classpath/install as alternative installed jre. Then you can use this alternative jre for the above runner to get it to test your mauve Testlets against your the classpath project. Pretty cool :) Cheers, Mark