Hi Roman, On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 00:59 +0100, Roman Kennke wrote: > The problem that I am seeing is when a test that is written to PASS > under 1.4 fails under 1.5. There are lots of those tests in the > testsuite for the javax.swing package. To be honest, I would just remove those tests and concentrate on the 1.5 ones. > So my plan would have been to tag > all tests that pass under JDK1.5 with the 1.5 tag and those that don't > only with JDK1.4 or whatever is ok. Since the tags are not meant to be > used that way, maybe we can do it different. Could we extend the > choose-classes script to detect !JDK1.x tags in the tag header of java > source files and don't include the test in a JDK1.x test run? I always thought it already worked that way (see the README), so if it doesn't and you can make it actually do that then that would be great. Cheers, Mark