public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* DefaultStyledDocument.ElementBuffer regressions
@ 2006-02-03 16:29 Lillian Angel
From: Lillian Angel @ 2006-02-03 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

Hello,

I submitted a final patch to Classpath to fix the ElementBuffer's
structure. The structure is correct for all the mauve tests in
gnu/testlet/javax/swing/text/DefaultStyledDocument/ElementBuffer.

There are still some regressions that are showing up. These are caused
because we are creating our elements differently than Sun (in a
different order or more elements are being created). Overall, these
should not be considered regressions, they should be changed to _just_
failures. They can be fixed later on.

The important thing is that the structure is correct for ElementBuffer.
Right now it works identical to Sun :)

Thanks,
Lillian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-02-03 16:29 UTC | newest]