Hi Raif, On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 00:54 +1100, Raif S. Naffah wrote: > i just checked in a new testlet > (gnu.testlet.gnu.java.security.jce.TestOfHttps) that accesses the url > > https://www.paypal.com/ > > if there is a known https-accessible location that is/can be used for > running such tests let me know and i'll amend the test accordingly. I think that is fine for now. We could install a https server on builder.classpath.org or maybe have something like Wolfgang just suggested a Mauve local https server. Three small comment on the test itself. - You seem to be using the eclipse templates. Not that it still contains a "FIXME: your info here" :) - It declares a GNU-CRYPTO Tag and explicitly installs the Jessie and GnuCrypto providers. But it really should just work for any JDK1.4 out of the box (and it actually does!) - It prints out all lines read to System.out. That isn't really necessary and obscures the output of the test. If you could correct those issue that would be great. Thanks, Mark