On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 10:00 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote: > I added a new 'builder' module to mauve. > This has the scripts we use on builder.classpath.org to drive the > nightly builds. > > builder isn't yet set up to use this code, but hopefully I'll be > doing that a bit later. First I wanted to clean up a few things in > the scripts. > > Tom Great news! Particularly take a look at ecj, which still seems to be failing, despite me pointing it at our built version in two different ways... :( -- Andrew :-) Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html If you use Microsoft Office, support movement towards the end of vendor lock-in: http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/ "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history. `Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn." -- Richard Stallman Escape the Java Trap with GNU Classpath! http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/java-trap.html public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }