Hi, Seems lots of scripts were added and updated on builder, but the changes were never properly checked into CVS. 2006-11-26 Mark Wielaard * Build, Cacao, CacaoRelease, Check, Classpath, GcjEclipse, GcjEclipseJmx, GenericCp, Jamvm, Mauve, MauveCacao, MauveEMMA, MauveReleaseCacao, Settings, Update: Added and updated. Apologies for the somewhat lame ChangeLog entry. Not all changes were made by me. But I thought it a good idea to get all cleanups into CVS so everybody knows what is going on. Note that mauve runs and the comparision script on builder work again now. http://builder.classpath.org/mauve/mauvereport.cgi If you have access to builder and make a change to any of the auto-builder scripts please do post and checkin your changes into cvs. Thanks, Mark