Hi there, Am Montag, den 25.12.2006, 21:36 +0100 schrieb Audrius Meskauskas: > Today I have discovered that junit.framework.Assert seems not > compileable, because it twice calls the non existing methods of the > TestHarness: > check(double, double, double). > > It seems trivial to implement the workaround. Should we fix this? Ugh. Seems like I forgot to check this bit in when I implemented the JUnit API in Mauve. A wonder that nobody stepped over this so far, especially since I already checked in a bulk of tests based on the JUnit API. Here comes the fix... 2006-12-28 Roman Kennke * gnu/testlet/TestHarness.java (check(double,double,double)): New method. Tests two double values with a certain threshold. /Roman