Hi, Thanks to Pekka Enberg there are now experimental hg and git mirrors of all the GNU Classpath and Mauve CVS repository modules on icedtea: http://icedtea.classpath.org/mirror/hg/ http://icedtea.classpath.org/mirror/git/ They should sync each hour and update. Note that they are read-only, experimental and we reserve the right to regenerate them. In fact, if you find anything odd or just plain wrong with them, please let us know. And we will try to regenerate them more correctly. Although CVS just doesn't have all the necessary information to make them perfect, so some issues will sadly only be "correct by approximation". Cheers, Mark P.S. For people wanting to try this at home. Both savannah and sourceware let you rsync the complete raw CVS repository: rsync://sourceware.org/mauve-cvs/ rsync://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/sources/classpath/ You need to have: - git cvsimport (git-cvs) - hg convert (add [extensions] hgext.convert= to ~/.hgrc) The attached ./mirror-cvs uses those and the config files to create the git and hg repos from the CVS repositories.