public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
From: Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>
To: David Herron <David.Herron@Sun.COM>
Cc: mauve-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: "I'm Sun. Can I use the Mauve Project's testsuite?"
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:03:00 -0000	[thread overview]

David> Reviewing the license headers I found an instance of the Common Public
David> License in a properties file.

David> mauve//gnu/testlet/java/util/zip/InflaterInputStream/messages.properties

David> I don't know yet if this will be a problem.  The policy says I have to
David> tell the lawyers about this other license ....soooooo...  Hm, I also
David> found a file under the Apache license and that the CORBA tests were
David> imported from elsewhere and are under either LGPL or GPL.

Yeah, I guess it is a mish-mash.  Personally I wouldn't be averse to
just deleting selected tests if it makes life simpler.

Supposedly I added that zip test.  I don't remember doing it :)

For the CORBA tests, email Audrius.  He should be able to tell you
exactly where they came from; or it may be in the Mauve list archives.

David> I really just wanted to send you an email with that question from your
David> FAQ because it's such a cool question for me to ask.

:)

The Mauve web site is hilariously un-updated.  It still mentions
getting CVS from Cyclic.

Tom