Hi, the attached is a testcase for javax. imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry.setOrdering. Checks #3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 fail on JDK 1.4.1_01. However, I think they all should succeed. Before I file a bug, I'd like to make sure that it isn't my fault. So, I'd be glad if anyone could review the test case and tell me whether they think it should succeed. You'll have to read the API specification for javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry.setOrdering in order to understand the testlet. http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/imageio/spi/ ServiceRegistry.html#setOrdering(java lang.Class,%20java.lang.Object,%20java.lang.Object) Thanks in advance for your help, -- Sascha Sascha Brawer, brawer@dandelis.ch, http://www.dandelis.ch/people/brawer/