On Thursday 30 December 2004 14:53, Michael Koch wrote: > Am Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2004 14:23 schrieb Thomas Zander: > > > I think we need to fix some of the testcases. JDK seem to return > > > wrong values. Or at least different ones than CLDR expects. > > > > Attached is a nice output from the (fixed) mauve-report sources > > from David Gilbert. > > This is run on the SunsJDK 1.5 > > Can you write a patch to LocaleTest.java that would fix all FAILs for > 1.5 and send it to me personally ? I know some stuff is wrong in JDK. > I just wanna see what is wrong in our testcase. Hmm, ok. Maybe I'll get to that next week. The html file I send with my last email allows anyone to do it, though. So you don't have to wait for me. -- Thomas Zander