On Friday 29 April 2005 00:52, Steven Schwarz wrote: > I've been tasked with confirming the claim made by a PersonalJava VM > vendor that their implementation passes the Mauve suite. The trick is that you _run_ it agains the target JVM. What you compile it with is irrelevant. I suggest you type JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/j2sdk1.5.0 ant jars or similar to produce the jar. After that you can just run the test suite using the compiled classes. ps. I noticed that the mauve suite again does not compile against an 1.5 compiler. (enum problems and stuff like that) I'll try to fix them again later today. :} -- Thomas Zander