Hi, thanks for posting the test! I noted my email in your new test :) please use your own name and the current year for the copyright line. I'm wondering, is the GUI tag needed here? since you never do a show on the JFrame I'm thinking that if you don't have a DISPLAY it might just work anyway. If it works, then the GUI tag is not needed. On Monday 19 September 2005 21:53, Anthony Balkissoon wrote: > We had the wrong layout manager for our JFrame's glasspane. > I submitted the Mauve test and a patch to Classpath. > Testcase attached. -- Thomas Zander