public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* test with HTTPS url
@ 2006-02-28 13:52 Raif S. Naffah
From: Raif S. Naffah @ 2006-02-28 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

hello all,

i just checked in a new testlet
(gnu.testlet.gnu.java.security.jce.TestOfHttps) that accesses the url

   https://www.paypal.com/

if there is a known https-accessible location that is/can be used for
running such tests let me know and i'll amend the test accordingly.

cheers;
rsn

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 218 bytes --]

* Re: test with HTTPS url
@ 2006-03-03 15:10 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2006-03-03 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: raif; +Cc: mauve-discuss

Hi Raif,

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 00:54 +1100, Raif S. Naffah wrote:
> i just checked in a new testlet
> (gnu.testlet.gnu.java.security.jce.TestOfHttps) that accesses the url
>
>    https://www.paypal.com/
>
> if there is a known https-accessible location that is/can be used for
> running such tests let me know and i'll amend the test accordingly.

I think that is fine for now. We could install a https server on
builder.classpath.org or maybe have something like Wolfgang just
suggested a Mauve local https server.

Three small comment on the test itself.
- You seem to be using the eclipse templates. Not that it still contains
a "FIXME: your info here" :)
- It declares a GNU-CRYPTO Tag and explicitly installs the Jessie and
GnuCrypto providers. But it really should just work for any JDK1.4 out
of the box (and it actually does!)
- It prints out all lines read to System.out. That isn't really
necessary and obscures the output of the test.

If you could correct those issue that would be great.

Thanks,

Mark

* Re: test with HTTPS url
@ 2006-03-04 10:50   ` Raif S. Naffah