public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
From: "rogelio azzarella" <zelladuclos@handii.com>
To: "forest lovelace" <docbook.tools-discuss@sources.redhat.com>,
	"zachariah macchione" <mauve-discuss@sources.redhat.com>,
	"gaylord hatton" <libffi-discuss@sources.redhat.com>,
	"hai luhnow" <hreads-win32@sources.redhat.com>,
	"mariano randzin" <listarch-cgen@sources.redhat.com>,
	"leonard steudeman" <win32-x11@sources.redhat.com>,
	"craig sullins" <lp@sources.redhat.com>,
	"rico singh" <oldhost.olddomain@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: FW:  suffragette Top of the morning to you repute
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:34:00 -0000	[thread overview]

eeragnas  ellul  cmmub U1 diskovery  elinapma

Being gen!eric, our products are less expensive than the brand name
equivalants. The reason that you can bvy our products for less is that we
dont pay for branding, ma#rketing, advertising, or a costly sales force. We
pass along those cost saviings directly

Hs  http://x.net.thepillswebsitess.com?d=T11k26
Bvy something while you still can!

The door stood open and a table was set in the front room, with four chairs
drawn up to it
On the table were plates, knives and forks, and dishes of bread, meat and
fruits

At Elko an odd cirkkstance