Hi, I send a new testcae some time ago to mauve-patches, but nobody picked it up. It was suggested that muve-patches is not very active, so may it is worth to resend it here. This case concerns java.awt, but it does not require a display to run. It fails on all free vms I tried (it did one month ago, at least), but passes on Blackdown. This is my first patch, so please check it conforms to Mauve's standards. I did my best to ensure that, and it seems to work. 2003-04-10 Daniel Bonniot * gnu/testlet/java/awt/color/ColorSpace/isCS_sRGB.java: New file. I have at least two other tests to contribute. Should I send them to this list? Daniel