public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* running Mauve under Windows
@ 2005-09-13 18:43 Fabien DUMINY
From: Fabien DUMINY @ 2005-09-13 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

Hi all,
I have seen that there is a discussion about the problem of case in
filenames under Windows.
Is someone working on solving the problem ?
If nobody work on that, I can do it only where needed (Color will become
ColorClass for example).

I plan to use it for testing JNode and I will also probably contribute
for adding new tests.

* Re: running Mauve under Windows
@ 2005-09-13 19:45 ` Dalibor Topic
From: Dalibor Topic @ 2005-09-13 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fduminy; +Cc: mauve-discuss

Fabien DUMINY wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have seen that there is a discussion about the problem of case in
> filenames under Windows.
> Is someone working on solving the problem ?
> If nobody work on that, I can do it only where needed (Color will become
> ColorClass for example).
>
> I plan to use it for testing JNode and I will also probably contribute
> for adding new tests.

I don't think anyone was working on a patch, so it would be great if you
could write it :)

cheers,
dalibor topic