Michael Koch a écrit : >On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 01:24:00PM +0200, Fabien DUMINY wrote: > > >>Hi, >>I found and fixed a bug in CreateTags. The ';' wasn't removed from the package declaration and it >>was written in the testlet className. >> >>Can I commit the bug fix (when I will have the rights to do) ? >>I ask you that question because I read that such modification (in the core of Mauve, not in the >>testlets) should be discussed here. >> >> > >Please send a patch representing this change here. > > >Michael > > Here is the patch (joined file). Fabien.