Hi everyone, I found what might be a bug in gnu classpath and I would like to commit a testlet in mauve. The thing is, my test involves compiling with rmic and launching two gnu classpath jvms. I never commited in mauve, but seeing other testlets, i didn't found ways to commit such a test. I attached the files. This is how you launch the test: gcj -C Main.java gcj -C ReceiveObject.java gcj -C ReceiveObjectImpl.java rmic ReceiveObjectImpl rmiregistry & jamvm ReceiveObjectImpl & jamvm Main Any suggestions? Thanks, Nicolas