Hi. > But you seem also to be asking the religious question "why GPL"? > Like most religious questions that one has no objective "answer".. I dont think that "why GPL" is a religious question. The one who asks deserves an answer and here is mine: > If you really want to hear an "answer" then you can read the "official" > one in the GPL FAQ... Not in the FAQ but clearly in this essay: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/freedom-or-power.html How is that related to our testsuite? Users of Sun's TCK have to abide to certain rules: Eg. they are not allowed to talk about the results in detail and such things. I think Dalibor can explain this better as he seems to have a natural interest in Licensing Circuses. ;) Giving a testsuite away under a non-copylefted license allows others to implement such powers over their users. At least for me I am against giving someone this kind of freedom. Sorry. cya Robert