public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* testcases: annotations and java.lang.Class
@ 2007-09-07 16:27 Mathias Panzenböck
From: Mathias Panzenböck @ 2007-09-07 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

Hi.

A while ago I wrote testcases for some methods of java.lang.Class and for annotations.
The annotations testcase assumes that javac produced right annotations (right
annotation types in particular). It just checks if the jvm parses the annotations
right. This testcase makes heavily use of reflection.

I wrote this testcases because I implemented annotations support in cacao
(http://www.cacaojvm.org/) and had to test it.

Download:
http://twoday.tuwien.ac.at/pub/files/MinimalClassReflection (ZIP, 2 KB)
http://twoday.tuwien.ac.at/pub/files/TestAnnotations (ZIP, 9 KB)