public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
From: "Steve McKay☄" <smckay@google.com>
To: "Lillian Angel" <langel@redhat.com>
Cc: "David Herron" <David.Herron@sun.com>, mauve-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Tweaking default java.awt.Robot settings
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:13:00 -0000	[thread overview]

> While it might be incorrect, I am unsure how else we can determine that
> the correct key was pressed without dispatching an event.

As I know understand it, when the Robot's keyPress is called, it
should make a keypress happen on your desktop. So if the myFrame
window has focus, a keyPress event would be generated, otherwise, if
your editor is focused, it'll get the key press.

Does anyone know if Selenium uses Robot to do its poking and prodding?

--steve

--
Steve McKay <smckay@google.com>