Here's a patch for the test. Everything seems to be working well. I haven't looked through the other tests yet to see how this might be shared. --steve On 9/25/07, Steve McKay☄ wrote: > Thomas, > > > Even after you've ensured that the frame has responded, subsequent checks will > > still need to be synchronized, since Robot calls are not synchronous. > > That was just a code snippet to demonstrate how to solve one part of > the problem. The code that does the actual testing is synchronized on > the lock as well. But like I said, there were liveness issues. I'll > try to work those out. Still, I can't honestly say that I'd want to go > through the same amount of effort for every test involving Robot, so > this change is sorta speculative rather than practical. > > -- > Steve McKay > -- Steve McKay