public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* Bytecode verifiers
@ 2000-12-20  3:08 Bernard Serpette
From: Bernard Serpette @ 2000-12-20  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss; +Cc: Bernard.Serpette

                 Hello,

        Sorry to disturb you, I have a short question which I hope you
have the answer or at least a pointer to right person.. We are implementing
a bytecode verifier and we are searching for a collection of classfiles
in order to test the correctness of our implementation. We are particulary
interested by "dirty" classfiles (which can be generated by a correct
compiler) and "tricky" classfile (generated by optimizer or by hand).

	In the Mauve libraries, dirty classfiles will be a good suite in
order to test when "Class.forName" must raises an exception...

	So, do you know where we can find this kind of datas ? We still
don't have answers from JCK... By the way, we will happy to contribute
to Mauve project by providing our local dirty classfiles.

	Thanks in advance,

Bernard