Michael Koch wrote: > Am Montag, 31. Januar 2005 12:34 schrieb Jeroen Frijters: > > Hi, > > > > Does anyone have any objections against this patch to eliminate the > > noise that the unicode test generates? > > Why don't you just skip the tests ? You change would make the tests > don't show up in summaries when they succeed. I don't want to skip the tests, it's just that I don't think it is meaningful to have that single test count as 3.5 million tests, and in addition it makes the -verbose option incredibly slow. How about this patch? Regards, Jeroen