Hi, I've written a new test case for SocketChannel and I require some assistance testing it on different platforms (and/or opinions on it) because it uses a trick and I would like to know if the trick is reliable or not. The trick is that it creates a server socket with a backlog of 1 and then it fills up that backlog queue by initiating a connection to make sure that a subsequent connection attempt will block (to test if asynchronous connections work correctly). I tested this on Windows (JDK 1.5 and IKVM) and I would appreciate it if people would run this test on their platform of choice. Other feedback on the validity of this approach is also appreciated. Thanks, Jeroen