public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
From: "M.Kranthi Kumar" <kranthi@iitg.ernet.in>
To: mauve-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: About the download page
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:04:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello,
 	I am trying to download Mauve, but the snapshot on the download
page is of 26th dec 2004. I am behind a http proxy, due to which, I think,
I am not able to connect to the cvs server. Could some one please point me
to some place where I can download the latest sources through normal http
or ftp? I visited the cvsweb page too, but downloading one file after
another is not an option. I could write a script, but that would take
sometime(I would have to revise the syntax, and all that stuff), and I am
running short on time right now. So, could someone help me out by putting
the latest(at least of 2006) archive on the site's download page?

Thank You,
Kranthi.

M.Kranthi Kumar
Sixth Semester-B.Tech,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering,
IITG.