public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
From: Dave Nadler <drn@nadler.com>
To: Nick <cl26@nicolachel.net>
Cc: newlib@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: Some questions on reentrancy, __DYNAMIC_REENT__ and _impure_ptr
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 07:34:31 -0400	[thread overview]

Thanks Jeff also for answering the mutex question I missed.
One other issue I should have mentioned that becomes more important daily:
If there are multiple processors the simple _impure_ptr mechanism won't
work...
Good luck and do let us know what you come up with,
Best Regards, Dave

>>> Nick

--
Dave Nadler, USA East Coast voice (978) 263-0097, drn@nadler.com, Skype