visium and iq2000 have libgloss configure bits that reference target_makefile_frag, but it's never set. This leads to failures during the configure process and an empty libgloss//Makefile.  Naturally bad things happen with an empty Makefile. This patch initializes target_makefile_frag for both targets in their configure.in files and updates the generated configure files.  This fixes the build failures.  I've been using it in my tester for about a week and both targets have flipped from consistently failing to consistently passing.     * libgloss/visium/configure.in (target_makefile_frag): Define.     * libgloss/visium/configure: Regenerated.     * libgloss/iq2000/configure.in (target_makefile_frag): Define.     * libgloss/iq2000/configure: Regenerated. OK for the trunk?  I think I've still got commit privs. Jeff