public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
* Snapshot before next release?
@ 2016-12-05  6:10 Sebastian Huber
From: Sebastian Huber @ 2016-12-05  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Newlib

Hello,

would it be possible to generate a new Newlib snapshot before the next
release. It would be quite nice to do some testing with a Newlib version
close to the release.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de

* Re: Snapshot before next release?
@ 2016-12-05  9:12 ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2016-12-05  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Huber, Newlib

Piling on, I would like to get devctl.h in the next release. Was the patch I posted ok?

On December 5, 2016 12:10:34 AM CST, Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>would it be possible to generate a new Newlib snapshot before the next
>release. It would be quite nice to do some testing with a Newlib
>version
>close to the release.

--joel