On Feb 23 08:13, Sebastian Huber wrote: > This file worked before GCC shipped its own stdatomic.h. You should use the > GCC provided stdatomic.h. Maybe we should remove the stdatomic.h from > Newlib. We should continue to provide it for older GCC versions. We could do something like #if __GNUC_PREREQ__(X,Y) #undef _STDATOMIC_H_ #include_next #else [rest of our own stdatomic.h] #endif X.Y would be the 1st gcc version providing its own stdatomic.h Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat