Hi Catherine, On Mar 29 23:24, Moore, Catherine wrote: > The LLVM integrated assembler doesn't support .syntax divided. I'd like to switch to .syntax unified for these two files. > > For testing, I used GAS to build the files with .syntax divided and .syntax unified and compared the object files for differences. > They compared the same. > > OK to commit? In theory yes, but your patch doesn't apply because it contains spaces where the original file has TABs. Can you please regenerate the patch with `git format-patch' and attach it to a mail? That works better most of the time. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat