On Apr 21 19:03, Giacomo Tesio wrote: > Hi, during the port to Jehanne, I had issues with the uninitialized > uio structure in several printing functions. > > The attached patch fixes them. I'm puzzled what problem you're solving. I inspected the code in question and the uio structure is always filled with values for all three members before using it. Setting uio to 0 in all these places looks gratuitous. Can you please explain what exactly you're observing and how setting uio to all 0 solved this problem? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat