On Jun 29 13:53, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Jun 29 12:41, Aditya Upadhyay wrote: > > Hello Developers, > > > > This is the modified patch for csinl.c which reflects changes in Makefile.am. > > Uhm... this patch now contains *only* the Makefile.am change, but > not the expected csinl.c file. > > v3? ;) Never mind, I'm going to apply v1 and v2 of patch 18. However, usually a v2 (or v3, v4, ...) of a patch is expected to replace the v1 of the patch entirely, not that it just contains a diff to v1. I pushed the set now and regenerated complex/Makefile.in. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat