Hi Tamar, On Jul 3 16:53, Tamar Christina wrote: > Hi All, > > > This patch adds the general build system changes needed > in order to compile and create the new libraries for Semihosting v2. > > This works by creating a similar recursive make target that is modeled > after the existing multilib makefile config-ml.in. > > OK for master? > > PS. I do not have commit rights so if OK can someone apply for me? > > Thanks, > Tamar > > > libgloss/ > 2017-07-03 Tamar Christina > > * multi-build.in (multi-do): New. We don't use ChangeLog format anymore. Rather we would prefer informative git commit messages and patches in `git format-patch' format. These 5 patches qualify as patch series, so it would be nice if you could resend them that way. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat