On Jul 30 11:41, Gedare Bloom wrote: > All, > > It looks like to me like the str*_l functions in stdlib.h currently > are actually being guarded by __GNU_VISIBLE rather than __BSD_VISIBLE. > You should see if these locale functions from BSD are in glibc, if so > then I believe GNU_VISIBLE is the more appropriate guard? Someone more > knowledgeable on the feature test macros might comment. Yes, the functions are guarded with __GNU_VISIBLE, just as in glibc. No, the {str,wcs}to{i,u}max_l functions are not defined in glibc at all, so they should be __BSD_VISIBLE. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat