On Jan 29 08:49, Keith Packard wrote: > Corinna Vinschen writes: > > > This hunk looks wrong. We can fix this manually easily, but it > > would be great if this get catched by the script, right? > > Oh, I don't think we would want to ship the script; once we've run it, > it shouldn't be necessary going forward. So, if we can review the > results and fix up any minor mistakes by hand, that seems like a good > result. > > In this case, we probably cannot remove the advertising clause because I > don't have a statement from them changing their license. Ok, I pushed the changes with the questionable hunk removed. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat