On 8/27/19 8:31 AM, Joel Sherrill wrote: > Hi > > Earlier we discussed moving the winsup fenv.h files to newlib. Splitting > winsup/cygwin/include/fenv.h to create a sys/fenv.h looks easy enough. > But I have some status and a question after tinkering with this code out > of tree and compiling with the RTEMS i386 and x86_64 > > It includes winsup.h and wincap.h but it doesn't need them. > > It is a C++ file and changing it to C only resulted in needing to change > bool to int and true/false to 1/0. That should be OK. Why not use , so you don't have to change bool to int? -- Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer Red Hat, Inc. +1-919-301-3226 Virtualization: qemu.org | libvirt.org