public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
* autoconf probe for uintptr_t size patch v2
@ 2014-11-06 17:32 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2014-11-06 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: newlib

I wondered why there were no comments and apparently this
didn't actually get out. I didn't see it in the newlib mailing list
archive anyway.

This is the second version of the patch with the second check only
performed if it is needed. Now includes regenerated configure file.
I regenerated it with autoconf 2.64.

OK to commit?

2014-10-28  Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com>

        * configure.in: Add autoconf test to determine size of uintptr_t.
        * newlib.hin: Add new autoconf feature variables.
        * libc/include/inttypes.h: Use new feature variables.
        * configure: Regenerate.

Support Available                (256) 722-9985it

[-- Attachment #2: 0001-Add-autoconf-detection-of-size-of-uintptr_t.patch.bz2 --]

* Re: autoconf probe for uintptr_t size patch v2
@ 2014-11-06 17:46 ` Jeff Johnston
From: Jeff Johnston @ 2014-11-06 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill; +Cc: newlib

Was waiting for the 2nd patch with the 2nd check fix.  I didn't see it so if you sent it earlier,
my apologies.  Patch checked in.

-- Jeff J.

@ 2014-11-06 17:52   ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2014-11-06 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Johnston; +Cc: newlib

On 11/6/2014 11:46 AM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Was waiting for the 2nd patch with the 2nd check fix.  I didn't see it so if you sent it earlier,
> my apologies.  Patch checked in.
Thank you. I sent it via "git send-email" and it may not have made it
through all the filters.

Also with the generated file, the patch was 150K before I compressed it.
Could have been rejected for either reason.

Thanks for checking it in.

--joel