Hi Jeff, I regenerated the patch on top of master branch. I can now apply using git am. Sorry about that. I re-validated again on newlib master + gcc 5.4, binutils 2.26, qemu-arm / qemu-aarch64 2.5.0 / afm. Regards, Laurent On 05/17/17 22:18, Jeff Johnston wrote: > Hi Laurent, > > I have no issues. I would have expected someone from the group of arm > maintainers here to > have commented. That said, I cannot apply the patch using git am nor > patch -u -p1. Could you try recreating the patch? > There is mention of trailing white-space in the errors in addition to > mentioning that the patch will not apply. > > Regards, > > -- Jeff J. > > > On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 8:46 AM, Laurent Alfonsi > > wrote: > > All, > > There's currently a problem in ARM & AArch64 crt0 on the > GetCommandLine semihosting invocation. > I am proposing this patch to fix the issue. > > Tested with versions : gcc 5.4, binutils 2.26, qemu-arm / > qemu-aarch64 2.5.0. > > Would it be ok to commit ? > > Regards, > Laurent Alfonsi > > >