On 2017-08-24 02:44, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > Hi Brian, > On Aug 23 12:59, Brian Inglis wrote: >> On 2017-08-21 03:01, Corinna Vinschen wrote: >>> Oh, right! I forget about it *blush* >> Attached patch to support %F and %s in newlib libc time strptime.c strptime_l(). >> In case the issue comes up, if the user wants to support %s as in date(1) with a >> preceding @ flag, they just have to include that verbatim before the format as >> in "@%s". >> Is there any way to test this newlib function on a Cygwin platform? >> I don't have access to a supported platform. >> Similar patch submitted for Cygwin %s. > Debugging residue? > Opening brace on next line, please, indented as the closing brace. > Other than the above, looks good. Sorry about that - totally missed it - both fixed in attached patch. -- Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada