Kito Cheng writes: > Hi Keith: > > Thanks! and it's LGTM. > > Seems like those issues can't be captured by GCC testsuite, I should > add more tests to my regular patch review test list :) I've got a bunch of errno/exception tests that I've written for picolibc that catch missing errno values, which is what the sqrt difference would have caused. As for fma, you'd have to construct a test that checked for the difference between a true fma and (a*b)+c that the general code in newlib currently uses. I've now added a test for picolibc to make sure there aren't duplicate symbols in libm.a and libc.a, but that doesn't make sure you get the *right* symbols ... -- -keith