Joel Sherrill writes: > Personally, I'd like to see the tests working. I would like to see them > running on RTEMS. I think we should probably verify that things actually work before merging upstream. Right now, I'm testing them in picolibc which has enough support for building on RISC-V and ARM that it can generate stand-alone executables to run under qemu, using semihosting for I/O and exit status. If you've got a complete toolchain for RTEMS that allows the creation of stand-alone executables, then perhaps that would be a reasonable way to verify that the changes build and work in newlib. -- -keith