Sebastian Huber writes: > It seems to be present in only some multilibs: I did some more digging -- the 'common' one is getting built, but the resulting math library doesn't have it included, which (as you suggest) indicates a problem in the build system. It turns out that the autotools build requires that all filenames across the whole math library must be unique; having 's_fma.c' in both common and machine/arm causes the one from common to be overwritten by the one in machine/arm due to the manual construction of libm.a from the constituent sub-libraries. As all of my testing was using meson instead of autotools, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I broke the autotools build. I've sent a patch that renames libm/machine/arm/*fma.c and that appears to fix the problem. -- -keith