Jeff Johnston writes: > I am also seeing inf instead of -inf for both tgamma and tgammaf in my > testing. Yeah, looks like there are quite a few fixes in picolibc that I haven't had time to send over to newlib. I've also fixed a bunch of exception problems when compiling with clang, which is happy to evaluate expressions known at compile time, even though that doesn't generate exceptions at runtime. (things like 'return one/zero;') I've also generated tests for return values, exceptions and errnos for the math functions to make sure they match the relevant specs and also match glibc (mostly as a way to check the tests). Anyone is welcome to pull those fixes out of picolibc and get them into newlib; I probably won't have time for a while. -- -keith